Pages

Friday, 3 January 2014

The crazy things toddlers say


There's never a day lately that goes by where my toddler doesn't say something hilarious. She's very matter of fact and incredibly blunt but then she is a two and a half year old. I just love the innocence of the things she says and how she truly believes in every word that comes out of her mouth. 
For example yesterday she picked up a crayon, pointed it at me and said "I wave my wand at you and turn you in to a frog". When I sat there saying "ribbit" she got so excited and said "yay it's working!"
Even if she's doing something she knows she shouldn't be doing its backed up with a funny comment. Her favourites being "I'm so sorry mummy, it's not my fault", "I'm not doing anything wrong" or "I just show you!"  
They might not even seem like funny things to say but when they come out of a toddlers mouth with passion they really are funny. 

I think I'll make weekly notes on the little gems she comes out with. It'll be nice to look back on. 











No comments:

Post a Comment